Friday, October 17, 2014

A List of 20 Interesting Things About Me














1.    My art style was inspired from stain glass imagery.

2.    When I was in junior high I wanted to be a fashion designer.

3.    When I was in college, I wanted to be a teacher.

4.    During my childhood, I was a very  reluctant reader.

5.    I did not frequently visit the library, until I met my husband in my late twenties.

6.    There is a ten year age difference between my oldest child and my middle child.

7.    I love chewing sugar free gum.

8.    I am the oldest child of three sisters.

9.    I currently work as a children’s librarian assistant for almost a decade.

10.    I love reading non-fiction books.

11.    My birthday is on Valentine’s Day.

12.    I think most insects are beautiful.

13.    My favorite color is purple.

14.    I have a bachelors’ degree in Craft Design.

16.    I love to dance.

17.    I have so many ideas everyday; I have to keep a notebook with me at all times.

18.    I am known to be a very passionate person.

19.    I love dressing up for any occasion.

20.    My favorite season is fall


No comments:

Post a Comment