Sunday, August 31, 2014

Welcome

I am so excited to embark on this new journey of writing & Illustrating 4 kidz!  Come take a walk with me on the path of creativity. Let your imagination go wild! Writing and Illustrating for young children is a very exciting and challenging career path to take on.   I understand that it takes talent, perseverance, resilience, patience, and hard work to make it in this business.  I am very confident that I have what it takes to succeed.


We are going to have a blast with book talk conversations and little known history facts about our favorite children's book authors and illustrators.  You will also get to follow my exciting journey of attending conferences, group and private critiques, writing clubs, workshops, and more...  If you are a beginner writer or illustrator yourself, please join in on the fun and share your journey as well.   If you're a established author or a professional illustrator, please do not hesitate to share your expertise and wisdom.  I would like to give thanks to all the support that  I've received this far from some of my favorite children's authors and illustrators.  Thanks to everyone who has supported my vision from the very beginning.


Want to learn a little more about me? Please check out my blog pages...
My pages includes: Biographical Statement, Work In Progress, Artwork, Book Talk, Conferences, and Awards.


Thanks for your support,
Victoria Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment